Thursday, October 27, 2005

Let’s play the Amelie Game

It’s Friday. So in the ancient tradition that I just made up, it’s time to play the Amelie Game. If you’ve ever seen the movie Amelie, you know about the lists of likes and dislikes made by the main character (coincidentally enough named Amelie) throughout the film.

Here’s my list for this week:

Things I Like

  1. The tangy scent of decomposing leaves
  2. Musician’s Friend
  3. Bluetooth

Things I Dislike

  1. Pumpkin-eating squirrels
  2. lunch meetings
  3. flat tires

There you go, add your own lists of likes/dislikes (three each please) in the comments section.

PS – If you haven’t yet, subscribe to The Delta Park Project podcast, the inspiration of this post and for which it is a blatant rip off — er, homage.

2 comments:

  1. L
    1. Red Sparkle Drums
    2. Irish Whiskey
    3. REI


    D
    1. Cleaning the gutters
    2. Fire Bans
    3. meetings after 6 pm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like :

    Red nail Polish

    Getting out of work early

    Sparkles

    I don't like:

    The chic that made a left from the right lane and hit my car

    Being cold

    People nuking some sort of seafood in the work lounge

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...