If this is you're first time, here are the rules: three likes and three dislikes from the previous week. I'll start with dislikes:
- Slow elevators
- When people only go up one floor on the slow elevator (instead of taking the stairs)
- When you get on the slow elevator and have to stop on every freakin' floor before you get to your own.
- Chapstick on my nose when I have a cold (thanks for the tip, 'echelle. It worked like a charm!)
- Hive7 - This new web metaphor is still pretty useless, but also hellacool. Check out my "room" at EmawKC's Crab Shack.
- Surplus Exchange- Thanks for the comments, links and emails that tipped me off to this place, I'll be stopping by tomorrow to donate the old Mac-clone.
tagged: Amelie, elevator, Hive7, surplus, chapstick, likes, dislikes