Tuesday, April 04, 2006

YouTube Tuesday: Clerks II

Kevin Smith's Clerks came out the year I graduated from college. The low-budget film (made for under 30 grand) was the first of a series of movies by Smith that were all set in the same universe of New Jersey.

Now, 12 years later, Smith shows us what happened in the lives of loser clerks Dante and Randall in Clerks II.

As with Seinfeld, Peal Jam, Napster (the original) and irrational exuberance, I have warm spot in my heart for Dante and Randall, which means I'll probably go see this movie for the sentimental value alone.

And, chances are I'll be disappointed. You can never go back again (unless you're VH1).

Anyway, here's the trailer from YouTube.



tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO FUKKING JAZZED ABOUT THIS...

    I'm gonna need some NyQuil now or I'll still be up to greet the sun.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...