Monday, November 06, 2006

Back from the future

I just got back from tomorrow. I was just curious about how things were going to turn out, and since I can't stand to watch the so-called news on TV anymore I decided to call my good friend Mr. Peabody and get a preview.

When he arrived we hopped in the WayForward machine to get a quick glimpse of Tuesday's election results and their longer-term consequences.

And you know what? The Democrats were right.

I mean, I don't want to divulge any of the actual details and voting numbers. I've been told that such information could adversely affect the course of events, leading to a temporal chain reaction which would cause a rift in the very fabric of space-time.

But there is one observation I want to report. The Democrats were right about the voting machines and they have been all along. There were/will be many Democratic victories, but it will turn out that they were all due to voter fraud and hacking of Diebold voting machines.

As it turns out, a group of liberals at Princeton University had been working for months on a way to hack the voting machines to steal votes. They were doing this under the guise of "research" and only in "lab" conditions.

Unfortunately, the scheme was discovered and many of the votes from tomorrow's election were thrown out. This of course led to mass protests and demonstrations which eventually turned violent. And when the first shot was fired at... oh but wait, I've probably said too much.

Anyway, have a great election day. I've got to go home and pack up some supplies. I'm taking the family on an extended vacation in our cabin in Montana.

PS -- Tony, I had a quick message from you. I'm supposed to tell you to take the blue pill, whatever that means.

tagged: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...