Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday Blogthing: Sketchy

Ah the '80s. A time of great music, relevant television programing, cheap gas and a well-defined and universally hated enemy.

How I long for those halcyon days of yore when life was simple, phones had cords and MTV still played music videos.

What childhood toy from the 80s are you?



You're an Etch-a-Sketch!! You're the creative, artsy type who doesn't need to actually utilize a single muscle group in order to have fun. Doesn't matter though, you're still cool.
Take this quiz!


tagged: , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how old Etch-a-Sketches are, but I know I had one in the early '70s.

    I'm a Speak and Spell, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny!

    I was an Etch-a-Sketch too!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...