Tuesday, October 02, 2007

YouTube Tuesday: The Ron Prince Stomp

Today's edition of YouTube Tuesday is in honor of a spectacular K-State win over the Texas Longhorns and in warning of the creampuff-filled Jayhawks of KU who come to Manhattan Saturday for a Sunflower State title tilt.


I also appreciate the dose of perspective Coach Prince provided later
Saturday, Prince explained his sideline celebration, saying, "If it was a dance, it's a bad one." He elaborated further Monday. "It's no fun just to stand there like a statue," he said. "It's a game. We're not curing cancer."

Beware the Prince Stomp. Let's just hope KU's Mark Mangino doesn't try something like this.

tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. I shall be rooting for you against KU under the theory, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your YouTube skills are slipping. Way better stomp action here.

    I prefered later in the game when he did a quick spin followed by a hand dropping hip thrust. I'd also like to point out the lack of a BBQ sauce trail on our coach's chin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. going tonight?

    I won't be able to be there until later so don't want to waste my NASA outfit if I'll be all by myself. Just didn't want you to think I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yeah Sponge! I had forgotten that you promised to wear that NASA patch you poached from me. You bet I'll be there!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...