Tuesday, February 19, 2008

YouTube Tuesday: The Saga of Michael Beasley and the iPod

You college basketball fans are probably already well aware of K-State's Michael Beasley, the superfrosh who scored 40 points last weekend vs. Missouri (sorry, Randall) -- his second such performance this year.

His exploits on the court are well documented. But just as entertaining as a 40-point, 20-rebound game are the prepress conferences, where Mr. Beasley seems to have developed a curious fixation with a reporter's iPods.

Hat Tip to TB at Bring On The Cats





tagged: , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm shiny. Giv emy my precious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTIE! And so easily amused. Those videos cracked me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those 40 points were amazing. I was watching highlights (lowlights?) and told my daughter if she could do that on the court, I would finally love her unconditionally.

    Funny, she didn't take me seriously.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Beasley, The K-State Retard.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...