It's been a while since I tried any new gimmicks, so today I'm launching a new gimmick. Just tossing this out there. Throwing it against the wall to see if it sticks.
I know it's not original. Lots of people do lists of all kinds of crap. But I figure, meh, it's something to do. Besides, I once read in a Top Ten List of blogging hints that readers and search engines like Top Ten Lists.
Anyway, it's pretty self explanatory. Each Thursday I publish a Top Ten list on a given subject. Sound good? Good.
To kick it off today, here's my:
Well, there you have it. Obviously, the use of lists like this isn't to categorically rank arbitrary topics, but rather to generate debate.
Top Ten List of Upcoming Top Ten Thursday
Top Ten List Topics
10) Top Ten Favorite Movies (Obviously, this will be broken into various movie genre categories (Westerns, Drama, Comedy, etc.))
9) Top Ten Favorite Movie Villains
8) Top Ten Favorite Breakfast Cereals
7) Top Ten Favorite Religions
6) Top Ten Ways to Break Bad News
5) Top X Favorite Roman Numerals
4) Top Ten Songs About Coffee
3) Top Ten Favorite U.S. Cities
2) Top Ten Favorite Stationery Items
1) Top Ten Favorite Middle Names
Maybe you disagree that Middle Names should be ranked above Breakfast Cereals. Perhaps you think I left some important category off the list all together.
If so, then by all means leave a comment with your opinion.
tagged: Top Ten, list, Religions, breakfast cereal