Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday Blogthing: Knowing me, knowing you

Average Jane shared a link in the old RSS feed to Personas, a sort of techno-arty online experiment that attempts to distill your personality into a rainbow bar code based on (as far as I can tell) what others say (er, write) about you online.

Here's my result (you'll have to click to enlargify):I don't know what this actually means and as far as I can tell it's completely devoid of any kind of utility. But there is a pretty neat, colorful and kinetic show as it calculates your result. Click here to try it for yourself.

tagged: , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I think it means your personality is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great site that you have here. It's very useful. I have a site myself where anyone can where anyone can voice their opinion on some of the most controversial debate topics out there. I just wanted to inform you of my site because I know you have some valuable opinions you can share with us.

    Also, maybe we can do a link exchange.

    Sincerely,
    Jason

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...