Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Blogthing: The write stuff

I was hoping my result on this quiz would be "Rita Arens," but I guess Tom Wolfe is a good enough second choice.
The Which Crazy Writer Are You? quiz

Tom Wolfe

Ah, the life of a wall flower. You get to hang out with the most interesting people - radio DJs, hot rodders, hippies, Hell's Angels, Wall Street tycoons, frat boys - and are completely happy putting them into the spotlight.

You're completely happy hanging back with your martini and your little notebook, jotting down all your little observations, in sight but out of mind. Sure, everyone at the party knows who you are - but do they know the real you? And, more importantly, if you want to fade into the background, what's with the bright white suit?


tagged: , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Can I be the guy who wrote the Bible? I feel like we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...