Wednesday, October 27, 2010

3AM Poll: Ad nauseating

In case you haven't noticed, there have been a lot of campaign ads on the television box lately. I was tempted to write that there have been a lot of classless campaign ads, but I like to avoid redundancies where possible.

Anyway, its easy to see that the entire commercial television industry is being kept financially afloat in these trying economic times by political advertisements and ads for erectile dysfunction remedies — both of which make me reach for the DVR fast forward button quicker than Larry Moore reaches for his jumbo bottle of Geritol.

But that may be just me. What do you think?


tagged: , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I was tempted to write that there have been a lot of classless campaign ads, but I like to avoid redundancies where possible...lol..trudat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for the political campaign ad option, but only because I haven't seen all that many erectile dysfunction ads lately. I must be watching the wrong sports...

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...