Today's category: This week in links
It's the end of another dumb week, and I have another dumb head cold with dumb snot the consistency of dumb tapioca pudding coming out of my dumb nose.
So here's a list of dumb links from our dumb world for you guys to click through without any dumb editorializing from me:
- Dear University of Kansas, please stop raping women…
- Lawsuit reveals Obama's DOJ sabotaged Freedom of Information Act transparency
- Batman V Superman is V Bad
- Going Solo: The 20 Best Private Jets
- Ship carrying 50 atomic bombs worth of weapons-grade plutonium leaves Japan for U.S.
- Tick… Tick… Tick… The Augustus Countdown Continues
- Why human brains are prone to the black and white fallacy
- The enduring mystery of 'Jawn', Philadelphia's all-purpose noun
- Chicago area sees greatest population loss of any major US city, region in 2015