Friday, October 24, 2008

10 Things That Are More Important Than The Election

For months now -- actually years -- we've been hearing from all of the partisan Kool-Aid drinkers that the election in a couple of weeks is the most important thing EVAR in the HISTORY of the UNIVERSE!!!!!

And despite my repeated attempt to get through to the blinder wearers, it still seems like way too many people are deluding themselves into thinking that things will suddenly change when a new president is sworn in next year.

But, giving you the benefit of the doubt, I thought that maybe you just think this election is the most important thing in your life because you can't think of any other important things in your life. (No not you. I know you're smart enough to get it. I'm talking the other people).

So here's a list of 10 things (in no particular order) that are more important that who gets elected president of the United Sheep of America.

tagged: , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. pickling peppers is my most popular post evar !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. You filed the best post in Kansas City this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you wrote this post, so I don't have to.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More important? Granted that voting for president will elect a person from one of 2 pretty crappy parties. But really more important?

    Oh wait, pickled peppers, those ARE really good. And faster than voting at some sites. Mmmmm, MV, that is a popular post for a good reason!

    Where was I? Oh yeah, vote if it matters to you. If you cant stand the 2 choices tho, I totally recommend the peppers instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hear, hear! Bring back the monarchy!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...