Friday, August 26, 2005

The Amelie game

One of my fav foreign films (foreign to me, that is, not to the French) is Amelie. If you’ve ever seen the movie, or listened to The Delta Park Project, you know about the lists of likes and dislikes that the main character (coincidentally enough named Amelie) makes throughout the movie.

Well, here’s my list for today:

Things I Like
  1. Vino Nobile
  2. Loose Park
  3. football season

Things I Dislike
  1. Monday morning
  2. coffee from the office machine
  3. open-mouth chewing

Okay, that’s my list from today. Add your own lists of likes/dislikes (three each per day) in the comments section.

5 comments:

  1. Things I Like:

    WaWa Coffee

    Hockey

    Days Off Work


    Things I don't Like:

    Arrogance

    Dishonesty

    Waking Up At 4:40am

    ReplyDelete
  2. echele,
    Thanks for being a return reader. Did you sketch the eyes? very enigmatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are my eyes...I will post the pic so you can see...I cropped it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Things I like:

    A Grande Extra Hot Caramel Macchiato, no Whip

    Knitting with chenille yarn

    Habitat for Humanity


    Things I don't like:

    Procrastination

    Humidity

    Commuting 70 miles a day with $3/gal gas

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...