Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Casa lighting ceremony

I know the Country Club Plaza had its famous lighting ceremony last week which I missed as usual (well, I wouldn't say I missed it, but I wasn't there).

But thanks to the balmy spring weather we've been having, I was able to put lights up on my own casa. I was one of the first on my block to get into the Christmas spirit, and it pleased my Supermodel Wife and 4-year-old daughter immensely.

I don't want to underplay the significance of this. In our first house, it took about 5 years before I started decorating the outside for Christmas. And this year I was particularly apprehensive due to the two-story nature of our new domicile. It's not that I'm afraid of heights, it the depths that make me nervous.

UPDATE:
Oh yeah I forgot, I wrote a once-sentence story about this. Let me know what you think.

tagged: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...