Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cock blocked

Sheeesh! It's getting to the point these days where you can't even enjoy a little recreational time with your cock.

Try and toss your chicken at a basketball game, and the PITA and animal lovers hate on you like you just drank the last beer at an Irish pride parade.

Now, the killjoys at the Johnson County Sheriff's Department are coming down hard on those who enjoy certain cock-centric sporting events.
A suspected cockfighting operation was raided Wednesday after a two-year investigation in rural Johnson County, the sheriff's department announced.

Deputies served a search warrant on a home in the 38700 block of West 151st Street. Authorities said they confiscated more than 170 fighting roosters and a large sum of cash.
Nevermind that the owners of fighting cocks take a great deal of pride in raising their cocks -- even going so far as to
suck the mucus out of them with their own mouths.

That, my friends, is dedication.

I tell ya, it just doesn't pay to be a bird fan these days.

tagged: , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. Yeah there's nothing quite like the site of two high-energy cocks engaging in an exciting public encounter.

    And I'm going to go right on ahead raising my cock, it's my back yard I can do anything I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a huge amount of money (all cash) in cocks which makes sucking mucus out of them very lucrative as opposed to being done elsewhere for free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need some caulk right now.

    I don't need a large amount of caulk, just enough to "seal up the crack".

    I like the smell of caulk.

    And caulks come in so many colors!

    Let me know if I could borrow some of your caulk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mainstream,

    I'm sure my caulk is much too big and potent for what you need. I would suggest borrowing XO's much smaller and weaker caulk.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...