Thursday, November 20, 2008

Go Elf Yourself!

Just in time for the holidays, OfficeMax is teaming up with those knuckleheads at JibJab to sponsor the ElfYourself viral campaign.

And it's obviously working, since they got me to post this ridonkulous video ecard.

Still, with cameos from such local bloggy luminaries as Shane, Chimpotle, Xavier Onassis and The D, I think the entertainment value is worth the two minutes it takes to watch. However, it's definitely NOT as cool as last year's Handbell Hero viral staring Pensive Girl.


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


tagged: , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Bah Humbug, emaw! It is funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downright creepy.

    I kinda liked my sideways glance...is as if I knew that I was being violated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this group of ass clown were Destiny's Child I'd be Beyonce.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I really want to hate these things, they always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...