Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Congratulations!


At 3:32 p.m. Central time on Dec. 12, 2006, my blog's odometer turned 30,000 page view.

It's a humble milestone on this humble blog -- nothing like the bazillions of hits other more popular blogs get, but I thought it would be fun to mark the occasion nonetheless.

So if your IP address is 66.45.148.163 on Sunflower Cablevision's host 163.148.cm.sunflower.com, and you live in Lawrence, Kan., and you came here from BlogKC, and you're using Firefox 1.5 on Mac OS X, well congratulations lucky number 30,000!

Leave us a comment to let us know how it feels!

tagged: , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Whoever that is needs to update their Firefox...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey stat-monitoring obsessive- I posted a lil' tribute to you today at my music blog. The featured song is titled "3am."

    ReplyDelete
  3. HIB, I saw your post. Great job as usual. I think it would be cool for someone (hint) to do a post of all bands/songs with 3 o'clock in the Morning in the name.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...