Friday, December 08, 2006

Damned



It just goes to show that those idle utterances can have a greater impact than you intended.

I was reading Xavier Onassisizzle's recent post about Perspective the other day and uttered an under-the-breath "Damn you XO!" when I realized he was typing out his ass and he didn't have any idea what he was talking about.

Well, it turns out someone was listening. I received this email today:
Hello Emawkc,
Thank you for your recent addition of Xavier Onasis into the bowels of my fiery abyss. The little miscreant’s name has been added to my wall of the damned, and you’re welcome to visit at any time. You don’t know how happy I am to see this lousy S.O.B. What can I say, I’m all giddy.

View the damned

Eternally yours,
Lucifer
Holy crap, I guess you never know whose listening. Sorry about that, XO. But you know you had it coming.

tagged: , , ,

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome!

    It was nice to get a personal email from my old friend Lucifer. Or, "Lucy", as I call him. He and I go way back.

    I can think of a couple of right-wingers I might send this gift to. Probably freak them the fuck out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...