Thursday, February 02, 2006

Why I play golf

A lot of people I talk to, particularly women, don't get the point of golf.

"You're hitting a little white ball," they say. "You hit it, walk over to where it lands, and hit it again. What's the point."

For those people, I'm publishing 7 reasons why I play golf. I think you'll agree that this list makes a compelling argument.

Reason #1
Reason #2
Reason #3
Reason#4
Reason #5
Reason #6

And perhaps one of the most important reasons of all...
Reason #7
Brings new meaning to the phrase "A hole in one."

Mad props to my supermodel sister-in-law for the tip.

tagged: , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Ew, bone breaks always get me but I have to look! Did you see the video of that kickboxer who does a high kick breaks his shin then comes down off his kick and goes to step back on that leg but it was broke so as he bares his weight down he falls over looking like gumby...it is so gross!!! wait, with a capital G. Gross!!!! You can find it on the net, the first time I saw it was off kazzaa.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...