Saturday, April 22, 2006

Kansas Guild of Bloggers Carnival

Thanks to all who submitted blog articles through the KGB Carnival Submit Link. We'll do it all again next week, so submit your articles/blog posts via the submit link or send me an email via my email address.

Here's this week's round-up.Well, that's the round-up for this week. Did I miss something? If so, send me a link and I'll add it in. And again, don't forget to submit your posts for next week. You can't win if you don't enter.

Also, don't forget to add your pin to the KGB Frappr Map in the right-hand column. It's fun and easy to do.

Ciao!

PS- Sorry it took so long to post. Blogger has been having server issues again (Grrrr!).

tagged: , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Just now I have enter to this group, I don't have any images in blogs how can I create a images & send it to you.
    **********
    sharu
    Kansas Treatment Centers

    Kansas Treatment Centers

    ReplyDelete
  2. your website is very useful to me.now i am busy in my work .so i will send more comments later .if you want to know about drug treatments just
    Use Do Follow Links Only
    Kansas Drug Addiction
    Kansas Drug Addiction

    -----------------------------------------------------

    arvind

    ReplyDelete
  3. When a person drinks alcohol, the alcohol is absorbed by the stomach, enters the bloodstream, and goes to all the tissues. The effects of alcohol are dependent on a variety of factors.The disinhibiting effect of alcohol is one of the main reasons it is used in so many social situations

    -----------------
    lauran
    kansas drug rehab

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...