Here's a round-up of what Kansas area bloggers are saying this week.
- LadyGunn wins the prize for being the first to submit a blog post to the blog carnival site. Her post outlines plans for missionary work in the near future. Good luck and Godspeed.
- Lyn, the original host of the KGB Blog Carnival, chimed in with this entry on Blogging Out Loud from a Cat's diary (I assume it's because Lyn is still on a blogging hiatus). Since I'm deathly allergic to cats, I can already feel my eyes starting to itch. Somebody pass the Benadryl.
- It's all basketball talk over at PhogBlog (isn't there another sport that happens before basketball? Something with an oblong ball played on a gridiron?)
- Joel at Cup O' Joel gives a tribute to the lost coolness of his dad.
- John B. at BlogMeridian deconstructs Vertigo, again.
- JustCara takes on the immigration issue from a Napoleon Dynamite perspective.
- Brianne in the O.P. gets a second chance to make a Prom impression.
- Katie from Here in Katies Head launches a new advice blog, Katie's Home Journal. The latest entry: How to Cook Fish
- Wichita Mamma blogs about the perils of driving gigantic cars in reverse.
tagged: Kansas, blog, blogger, carnival, KGB