Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The KGB is calling

Holy shnikees, it has been a crazy busy week, and there are a number of topics I've wanted to post on but just haven't had the time.

But I did want to put out the call once again to bloggers who live in Kansas, who once lived in Kansas, who have a relative in Kansas, who have driven through or flown over Kansas, or who have simply blogged about Kansas to get your submission in to the Kansas Guild of Bloggers Blog Carnival by 3 p.m. on Sunday.

I'll post this weekly round-up of Kansas bloggers on Monday, so submit your articles/blog posts via the submit link or send me an email via my email address.

This week, one lucky blogger will be chosen as Honorary Kansas Blogger of the Week, so tune in Monday to find out who the lucky blogger is.

See you soon, and keep blogging.

tagged: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I hate to be a problem child but:
    I tried using the Submit page as asked, but I'm not sure it "took." So just in case, here is the link to the post I'd like to have mentioned in the upcoming Carnival.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...