Monday, July 30, 2007

KGB Carnival for July 30: Time to get back in the game, Butchie


It's been a long time since I've hosted the weekly Kansas Guild of Bloggers Carnival.

John B. at Blog Meridian has been doing an outstanding job of keeping the fun train on track. But with John on hiatus for a couple of weeks, I thought I'd step back in and round up last week in Kansas blogging.

To paraphrase John from Cincinnati, "It's time to get back in the game, emaw."

So here it is, the KGB Carnival for July 20, 2007:
Well, that's all I had time for. I suspect I've missed a few that should have been included. Feel free to send me a link at the above-right email address and I'll include it in the list (or simply leave a comment with the link, whatevs).

Be sure to keep an eye out for interesting posts from, at or about Kansas for next week's carnival. Submit them to this link and tune in next week.

tagged: , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking up the slack in my absence. This (and the one above) were nice round-ups.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...