Monday, July 16, 2007

Online Rorschach Test

I'm a little behind on posting, but I wanted to get this out there.

Just relax. This isn't going to hurt and there is no wrong answer.

I just need you to take a look at this picture and tell me what you see.

If you answered that you see a large SUV parked near a traffic barrier, then congratulations. That is the correct answer (I lied when I said there is no wrong answer).

If, on the other hand, you said you see a large SUV parked behind a big, concrete, anatomically out-of-proportion penis, then I have some bad news for you.

You belong in Oregon with the rest of the repressed freaks with phallic fixations.

According to news reports, the residents of Keizer, Oregon, just can't get passed how a series of new traffic posts look very vaguely like penises.

It has caused so much offense that town officials are considering removing the barriers at a cost of thousands of dollars to taxpayers.

But before they remove the concrete structures altogether, they will first dress them up in chains and metal collars (the sick bastards) to see if that reminds them more of penises.

tagged: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Wonder if the town could sell them to some town in California....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just like my penis!

    Only smaller!

    It's like a 1/72 scale model of Little Xavier!

    It's NICE on the planet where I live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought it was a trash can LOL!! [honestly]

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...