It's been a long time since I've hosted the weekly Kansas Guild of Bloggers Carnival.
John B. at Blog Meridian has been doing an outstanding job of keeping the fun train on track. But with John on hiatus for a couple of weeks, I thought I'd step back in and round up last week in Kansas blogging.
To paraphrase John from Cincinnati, "It's time to get back in the game, emaw."
So here it is, the KGB Carnival for July 20, 2007:
- Professor Paul takes a second look at Second Life at The Force that Through...
- John B. hits the dog days of summer in the latest installment of his continuing series A Stretch of River at Blog Meridian.
- The D breaks down the big blogger meetup in KC last week at The D Rules!!
- Local Kansas City music man Dwight Frizzell makes a guest appearance at Happy in Bag.
- Joel Matthis returns from vacation to propose a way to avoid additional mid-air media chopper crashes at Cup O' Joel.
- Chimpo reviews the Kauffman Stadium all-you-can-eat section at Chimpotle.
- Joshua Rosenau has announced plans for relocation and a need for a new name for Thoughts from Kansas.
- Shea recovers nicely and moves on at A California Girl in Kansas.
- Faith from Frighteningly Uncommon Sense wonders why someone would want a jacuzzi inside their house.
- El Borak heralds the mortgage meltdown's arrival in Kansas at El Borak's Myopia.
Be sure to keep an eye out for interesting posts from, at or about Kansas for next week's carnival. Submit them to this link and tune in next week.
tagged: Kansas, blog, blogger, carnival, KGB