Thursday, January 12, 2006

Evil Kyle

I bumped into my friend and co-worker Kyle near the elevator in the parking garage the other day. Literally, I was walking along reading my cell phone, not watching where I was going and I bumped into him.

Sorry dude.

Anyway, I hadn't seen Kyle in a few weeks, maybe even a month, so it surprised me to see that he had grown a goatee.

Then it struck me. Remember all of those old Star Trek episodes where the crew would enter some kind of alternate universe and meet their evil doubles, and you could tell which one was the evil Capt. Kirk because he had a goatee?

Same thing happened with Kyle. Turns out it was the Evil Kyle, and I bumped into him as he was planning to take over as evil overlord. The only problem is that the Evil Kyle really isn't that much more evil than the ordinary, everyday Kyle.

So Kyle, in an effort to help your career as an evil overlord, here's a link to some helpful advice from Peter Anspach, an aspiring evil overlord himself.

Here are a couple of my favorites:
  • "My Legions of Terror will have helmets with clear plexiglass visors, not face-concealing ones." (That's just obvious)
  • "I will make sure that my doomsday device is up to code and properly grounded." (Good advice for all do-it-yourself projects)
  • "I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them." (Mama always said good manners were important)
I'm sure a lot of people have already seen this, but hopefully, you'll remember me and my help when you have achieved your goal of ultimate domination.

Cheers.

tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...