Wednesday, December 19, 2007

3A.M. Poll: Gift emergency

Okay I know this is a little last-minute, but I'm completely stumped and I need a little input here.

You see, I've got just about all my Christmas shopping done. My supermodel wife, my kid, my parents and my brother... even got a present for the White Elephant gift exchange at work today.

But for the life of me I haven't been able to figure out what to get you. I've been everywhere, shopped for hours online, but nothing seems right. So throw an desperate shopper a bone here, will ya?

What's at the top of your gift list this year?



tagged: , , , , , ,

4 comments:


  1. You for got the classic "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."
    . And if I keep mouthing off the way I have been that is exactly what I'm going need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a milkshake? I hear it brings all the boys to the yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for some guy to say they want your Supermodel Wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the diamond and ruby encrusted bra they're selling at Vic's Secret this year. (They do one every year, mind you, but this year's is particularly cute, so I want it more than I've ever wanted any of the other ones!)

    I need one in a 38DD, though, so you might have to shell out a bit more than the $2.5 million, or whatever, that they're asking for the tiny one the model is wearing. My boobs would never fit into that thing!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...