Sunday, March 05, 2006

So where's Dirk Benedict?

I saw this nerd test on Joshua'sTFK, so I thought I'd give it a whirl. Luckily my highest score was a B-minus, so I'm only about 80% nerd. I suspect most male bloggers would get a A in one of the categories.
You scored as Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica).
You are leery of your surroundings, and with good reason. Anyone could be a cylon. But you have close friends and you know they would never hurt you. Now if only the damn XO would stop drinking.

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)


81%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)


69%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)


69%

Serenity (Firefly)


69%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)


56%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)


56%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)


56%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)


56%

SG-1 (Stargate)


50%

Moya (Farscape)


44%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)


25%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)


25%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

tagged: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reciprocating link. I hope I can keep you amused.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...