Tuesday, January 09, 2007

YouTube Tuesday: Blueman

Yesterday, Tony took exception with a recent column by The Star's Steve Kraske about the sorry state of so-called news reporting in this city.

Evidently Tony gets off on tales of car accidents, house fires, east-side shootings and Larry Moore. He's sick like that.

Personally, I had my fill of it two years ago and stopped watching the so-called local so-called news. With a DVR, there's no need to watch trash that doesn't feature Alissa Milano.

Anyway, this little YouTube video expresses my thoughts on the subject better than what you've read to this point...



tagged: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. Nice and freaky. My favorite qualities from youtube videos and makes me remember that I need to Netflix Network which by today's standards makes TV news seem quaint.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...