Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Blogthing: Travelin man, love when I can

Today's Friday Blogthing comes from R. Sherman at Musings From The Hinterland who discovered this neato geography quiz.

My first-time results are:
Final Score: 281,988
Final Level: 8 (I started missing terribly on the small African cities)
Traveler IQ: 102
But I think I can do better with a little practice and a few thousand frequent flyer miles.

PS- I just notices the embedded version of this looks like complete shite, so click this link if you want to take the quiz and match geographical wits with me.



This Traveler IQ
challenge is brought to you by the Web's Original Travel Blog


tagged: , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. That looks like the same quiz that's an app on facebook. If so, I took it on there and my traveler IQ is 100. Fun test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd never discovered this thing. Man, I can waste a lot of time. It's a good thing I'm self-employed.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 398,000 and level 10 for me - but it's hard to be very accurate using your finger on a touch pad on such a small map.

    I just might play again. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did a little better but not much... did not get to 9

    ReplyDelete
  5. 362,945 score, 10th level. Not too bad for an American who doesn't get to travel much . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I manage 369,000, level 10 and an IQ of 112. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just tried again on facebook. New results:

    Final Score: 341,969
    Final Level: 10
    Traveler IQ: 109

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put the finger and touchpad away and switched to the mouse.

    Score: 580,548
    Level: 12
    Travel IQ: 134

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...