- Fargo is aptly named. The only thing it's close to is West Fargo (and Moorhead which, it turns out, is not aptly named).
- Stay away from the biscuits and gravy at the Fargo Holiday Inn. "Stick to your ribs" must have a unique colloquial meaning in North Dakota.
- The people of North Dakota are super nice, but they misspell and mispronounce "barbecue."
- You can make it from Fargo to Sioux Falls on a single tank of gas... just barely.
- It's only a matter of time before there's a Space Aliens Bar and Grill at either The Legends or the P&L District. But they damn well better spell "barbecue" correctly.
- I spent hours along a lonely highway looking for that bag of money, but I didn't find it so it must still be there somewhere.
tagged: Fargo, North Dakota, travel, barbecue, Morehead