I'm not going to bitch and moan about my early Christmas present (a severe head cold that has me going through life in slow motion these days). I'll just say that I needed a few extra cups of coffee to get me off of Square One this morning.
Which brings me to today's Top Ten Thursday category: Top 10 Songs About Coffee.
And lucky you, it's an audio Top 10! Here's the playlist:
And, for those of you who are reading this in an RSS reader (you should click to listen), here's the track list:
Top 10 Songs About Coffee:
10) Coffee is my cup of tea -- Lardpony
9) Coffee -- Dave Miller
8) Coffee -- David Allen Coe
7) Taylor, The Latte Boy -- Kristin Chenoweth
6) Two Beds and a Coffee Machine -- Savage Garden
5) Starfish and Coffee -- Prince
4) One More Cup of Coffee -- Bob Dylan
3) Java Jive -- The Manhattan Transfer
2) Black Coffee -- Ella Fitzgerald
1) Cigarettes and Coffee -- Otis Redding
tagged: coffee, song, Java, Otis Redding, Ella Fitzgerald, Bob Dylan, Top Ten