Friday, March 10, 2006

asstrology

Did you hear the big news? NASA scientists have observed a gigantic plume of icy water spewed forth by Enceladus, a small moon orbiting Saturn.

This is huge, since the presence of water is viewed by astrobiologists as a key to extraterrestrial life.

In fact, not only do scientists think the presence of water on Enceladus indicates the possible presence of life, they think it lends support to the idea of life on other heavenly bodies as well.

For example, some scientists think they have seen signs of microbial life on Uranus.

(I know it was a cheap joke. But those are the best kind).
tagged: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. Actually, this is WAY FUCKING COOL!

    I can't wait for the next flyby!

    I eat this space exploration stuff up with a fork and spoon!

    I'd rather see us spend money on this than "light suburban rail".

    I'd rather see the moons of Saturn than meth factories in KCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Asstrology


    Nothing like a good anus pun to brighten the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can never have too many Uranus jokes, that's my philosophy.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...