Tuesday, April 01, 2008

YouTube Tuesday: A Bush Spring Break

Okay guys. I really shouldn't pass this on, and it will probably end up getting me targeted by the Department of Homeland Security. But when I saw the news yesterday that Laura and Jenna Bush were going to be in Kansas City in a couple of weeks, I knew I couldn't pass it up.

I got this email from a friend of mine a few weeks ago. I can't divulge the name of my friend (see the aforementioned Department of Homeland Security issue), so for the purposes of this post I'll just call her Flora Spoil.

Anyway, Flora works on my floor at work and she told the story of a Spring Break "social" she attended a few years ago while still in college. According to her story she was at a party in a certain town in Texas (I think you know what I'm talkin' about) at this fancy hotel when she sees these two young women arrive in a big black car accompanied by big official dudes in dark suits.

You guessed it, it was the Bush Twins.

No doubt you're already aware of the Twins' reputations for partying hardy. Well, as Flora told it, the reputation is well earned. She said the Twins went all kinds of crazy at the party. Drinking, smoking, dancing -- no report of drug use, but...

Well evidently things got really out of hand when Jenna got up on a makeshift bar and started doing a dorky dance. She slipped of course and fell down on a pile of beer-filled plastic cups.

Flora always said it was the funniest thing she had ever seen because of who was involved. Frankly, I always suspected the story was 85% BS until I received this email a few weeks ago.

It had a link to a video of the incident taken by one of Flora's friends at the party. It shows the whole hilarious affair and I have to admit, it's LEGENDARY!

It's safe for work but be sure your not drinking any coffee or anything because it will likely squirt out your nose when you laugh.
tagged: , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to fucking kill you. That is twice I fell for that shit.

    FUCK!!

    (I'm not really going to kill you. Weggie yes, kill no)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto! Well, not a weggie. I don't want to touch your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been so happy to be so annoyed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well crafted, mister. Weggies all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to kill you twice. And you are officially banned from the bangers list for all time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to kill you twice. And you are officially banned from the bangers list for all time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keri,

    Banned?!? Crap. Oh well, I probably wouldn't have made the list anyway since I'm a lesbian.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...