But here are the rules anyway:
-Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
-Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
-Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
-Fill in the film title once it’s been guessed.
-Leave guesses in the comments.
-No Googling or using IMDB search functions.
-Know-it-alls, limit your guesses to three movies.
- I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job. -- Reservoir Dogs (Logtar)
- Have a twinkie, snapperhead. -- The Adventures of Ford Fairlane (The D)
- I coulda taken Wilson apart! So what happens? He gets the title shot outdoors on the ballpark and what do I get? A one-way ticket to Palooka-ville! You was my brother, Charley, you shoulda looked out for me a little bit. -- On the Waterfront (The D)
- All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die. -- Bladerunner (Xavier Onassis)
- But, Mrs. Mulwray, I goddamn near lost my nose. And I like it. I like breathing through it. And I still think you're hiding something. -- Chinatown (Xavier Onassis)
- A little spackling and some napalm and this place could make a nice mausoleum. -- Fletch Lives (The D)
- Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you? -- Real Genius (Nuke)
- The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me. -- National Lampoon's Animal House (Hoopstar)
- You're stewed, buttwad! -- Weird Science (Nuke)
- This steak still has marks from where the jockey was hitting it. -- Caddyshack (Xavier Onassis)
- I'm a convicted murderer who provides sound financial planning. -- The Shawshank Redemption (Shane)
- When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." -- Big Trouble in Little China (Chimpo)
- I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned. -- Unforgiven (Nuke)
- Edwina's insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase. -- Raising Arizona (AKCB)
- Here I am, goin' to Florida, my leg hurts, my butt hurts, my chest hurts, my face hurts, and like that ain't enough, I gotta pee all over myself. -- Midnight Cowboy (Hoopstar)
tagged: meme, movie, quotes, pop culture