But I can't think of a better first hit than the weekly round up of Kansas blogs. So here we go, just remember that it's customary to pass the dutchie on the left hand side...
- LadyGunn reveals Why I Am The Nutjob I Am.
- Lyn Perry isn't just Cloning around at Bloggin' Outloud.
- John B.'s beautiful mind presents In which the Meridian confesses he has unconsciously behaved like John Nash for 3 months posted at Blog Meridian.
- Melissa looks Pretty in Pink posted at Space and Time
- Shea finds out that Kansas can be a hot spot at A California Girl in Kansas.
- JD has some advice for Republicans at Evolution.
- Old timer Joel Matthis waxes nostalgic about old time entertainment at Cup o' Joel.
- The Whole Wheat Blogger doesn't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows.
- John Mason finds an enemy within at Right Minded Thinking.
And this week's Honorary Kansas Blogger:
- Kevin Surbaugh has some tips for Recycling Almost Anything & Saving Money at Becoming and Staying Debt Free.
tagged: Kansas, blog, blogger, carnival, KGB, Iraq, John Nash, Zarqawi, entertainment, clone