- LadyGunn considers a major life decision with Hair, Hair Everywhere.
- John B. celebrated Bloomsday with A stretch of river XII: Cottonwoods in bloom(sday) at Blog Meridian.
- Kevin Surbaugh presents Springtime in Kansas at Becoming and Staying Debt Free.
- Dan wages war on Minimum Wage Hypocrisy at Gone Mild.
- Josh reports on the Candidate forum in Iola at Thoughts from Kansas.
- J.D., much link HAL, has some advice for Dave at Evolution (Just what do you think you're doing, Dave?)
- Pat Hayes fires a few shots at Kay O'Connor at Red State Rabble.
- Tim is back at blogging after a month-long hiatus at Burger's Business, Investing and Politics.
- Mellisa reflects on her first year of motherhood at Space and Time.
- Phil Dillon at Another Man's Meat calls out the Emporia city council for being laughable, but not funny.
- Next week's host of the KGB Carnival, Joel Matthis at Cup O' Joel, who is taking a YouTube sabbatical after overdosing on Hasselhoff (I told you to be careful with that stuff, Joel).
As I mentioned, Joel Matthis at Cup O' Joel is hosting next week's KGB Carnival, so make sure to submit your favorite blog post early and often. You can use the submit link, or email Joel or myself.
The due date is Sunday at 3 p.m., but extra credit will be given to those who submit before Thursday.
Spread the word
Again, if you haven't done so yet, add your pin to the KGB Frappr map. Oh, and you can also add the KGB Blogroll to you blog by copying the code (posted here) and pasting it to your template. Help get the word out!
Thanks for reading. Have a great week!.
tagged: Kansas, blog, blogger, carnival, KGB