Some of you people have a way with words that goes beyond poetry.
As a token of my admiration for your mad bloggin' skeelz, I've decided to start keeping a list of phrases gleaned from blogs that I plan on using in casual conversation sometime before I die.
Here's the first installment, complete with links to the original context of the phrase. I dare you to try not clicking on these links.
Also, let me know in the comments if you have any nominations for the list.
- techno-fetish aneurism
- knocked unconscious by a two-foot pink jelly dong
- Professional life can be a bitch when you sit next to a hygenically-challenged French sex-offender-in-training.
- as useful as a fart in a mitten
- if you've always wondered what full frontal necrophilia looks like on film, this one's for you
- festooned with curly turds
- parabolic journey of destiny
- That’s one reason why the porno gig also fell through, but that’s another story.
tagged: blogging, writing, colorful phrases, curly turds, jelly dong, fetish aneurism