Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I need to take a nice big healthy dump

I can't tell you how happy I'll be when things ease up in mid-October. Work really has me by the short and curlies lately and today I barely had time to leave a couple of wiseass comments on friends blogs.

So instead of doing an actual post today, I'm just taking a link dump.

I have this list of links I've been keeping in case I ever get a chance to be bored at work. Maybe you'll find them entertaining or interesting or whatever.
Poke my penguin (I wish I had a nickel for every time I've heard that.)

Sarcasm Society (yeah. right.)

Googlebot Incognito (I didn't try this yet. If you try it and it works, let me know)

monoface (weird but sorta cool)

Last will in testament (Canadian comedy + Japanimation = mildly amusing)

Barrack's twitter (Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk, it's still Barrack and roll to me)

Gorillaz shooting range (Love forever love is free)
tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...