- I feel a little uncomfortable shaking all the hands at church during that time when you're supposed to get up and shake everybody's hand. I just feel like I'm picking up all kinds of germs. I actually sit with my "shaking" hand away from my body for the rest of the service.
- I've always thought I would die in a fit of spontaneous combustion, probably after the Democrats nominate Hilary Clinton for president.
- I have a horrible compulsion to peel and chew my fingernails. It's a shameful, disgusting habit I know, and it's a demon I constantly battle.
- I think gravity is an interesting theory.
- I wear only two styles of sock, white (on the weekends) and black (during the work week). Seriously, I buy multiple copies of the same black sock so I don't have to worry about having "pairs" of socks.
- Sometimes I think the hokey pokey is what it's all about.
- I absolutely almost loose it in crowded elevators, especially if people only take the elevator up one or two flights. I mean COME ON!
- I hold a very dim view of people who spend too much time working on their MySpace pages (not you of course, just other people).
- I would never actually do this, but sometimes, when I'm driving at night down a two-lane highway and I see the headlights of an approaching car in the other lane, I wonder what it would be like to veer into the other lane at the last second and get into a head-on collision. Please don't hate me.
- I wonder if anybody really "fits in," I mean really.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Monday Malaise: Tell me something I don't know
I've seen this sort of thing on other blogs, and since I'm a radical conformist I realized I had no choice but to post a few random thoughts myself.