Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dream job?

Let's face it, most of us aren't in a job we love. Personally, I merely like my job, but I always have this nagging thought that there's probably something better.

Then I caught this little nugget. It looks like KMBC Channel 9 News, home of geezersauraus rex Larry Moore, is looking for a new weather dude/wench.

In my mind, there are pros and cons to any career choice and you have to weigh these carefully before telling you current employer to foxtrot oscar. So, regarding this opportunity...
ProsCons
  • I'd have to develop a "sky is falling" attitude about thunderstorms.
  • I've been told I have a face for radio and a voice for print.
  • Endless opportunities to be hazed by Larry Moore.
All in all, I'd say it's worth a shot. I'm off to polish up my resume and get my audition tape ready.
tagged: , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...