Tuesday, March 06, 2007

YouTube Tuesday: Sun, Sun, Sun... Here it comes.

I'm taking this moment to declare that Spring has officially sprung.

Weatherwise, last weekend was amazing. And even though we're seeing slightly cooler temps today, I'll still take sunny and 55 over cold and wet anytime.

Don't get me wrong, I was pleased with the nice soaking showers we had last week. It's good to have something like that to wash away the winter grime. But in a lot of ways it has been a long, cold, lonely winter. And days like yesterday just make me want to skip work and sit on the roof and O'Dowd's with a Boulevard and the NCAA tournament.

But what do I have to thank for this springtime pleasantness? Everybody's favorite celestial body, The Sun.

Today's video is a reminder that the sun isn't just a big magical firey god to which we need to continue our monthly human sacrifices. Though it is that, it is so much more.



tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...