Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Blogthing: Apparently I'm also a Japanese schoolgirl

I never really put much stock in these online quizzes/surveys/personality tests.

But it's spooky how accurate a profile about your bathroom habits can be (except for the caricature of the Japanese school girl. No way my eyes are that big).

What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You

You are very independent and self-centered. You don't solve other people's problems - and you don't expect them to solve yours.

Your idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if you're lucky.

You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.

In relationships, you are practical and realistic. You have a romantic side, but you only let it out when it's appropriate.


tagged: , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I am not going to put this on my blog, but I thought you would like to know that I took the quiz, and you and I have the EXACT SAME bathroom habits.

    Or the quiz is broken.

    Also, I think this was information that I shouldn't have shared.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...