Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Feast: All you can eat

Just a reminder, the county health department requires that you use a clean plate each time you return to the buffet. Thank you.
  • Appetizer
    On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting?
    Like it? Probably about a 6.5, the main problem being that it's illegible.

  • Soup
    Do you prefer baths or showers?
    Are you kidding me? Showers! I can't stand the thought of sitting in a tepid pool of my own filth.

  • Salad
    What was the last bad movie you watched?
    Blades of Glory. Will Ferrell is funny and all, he had some good one-liners ("No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby more then I love this brush."). But still, that's an hour and a half of my life that I'll never get back.

  • Main Course
    Name something you are addicted to and describe how it affects your life.
    I'm addicted to being awesome. It affects my life by the sheer about of awesomeness that I am forced to live with.

  • Dessert
    Which instrument is your favorite to listen to?
    Stan Getz' saxomophone:
Others who have bellied up to the buffet: Logtar, Bea, Shane, Chimpo, H-Train

tagged: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...