The D gives a great (as far as I know) suggestion for the cast of the movie:
These are great picks, and I probably couldn't improve upon them. So I'll take a bit of a different approach in my casting call.
- Col. John "Hannibal" Smith = Bruce Willis
- Lt. Templeton "Faceman" Peck = Matthew McConaughey
- Capt. H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock = Woody Harrelson
- Bosco B.A.(Bad Attitude) Baracus = Michael Clark Duncan
- Hot chick that needs their help (you know there has to be one) = Megan Fox
I'll pick Bloggers to play the lead roles in the film:
- Col. John "Hannibal" Smith = The D himself (The Man, The Myth, The Legend!) He does have previous military experience, which will come in handy.
- Lt. Templeton “Faceman” Peck = Chimpotle (changes his blog template like most people change underwear. Not me of course, since I don't wear underwear).
- Capt. H.M. “Howling Mad” Murdock = Happy In Bag (that dood is craaazy!)
- Bosco B.A.(Bad Attitude) Baracus = Is there anyone with a worse attitude than Xavier Onassizzle, the Hip(hop) Suburban White Guy? I think not.
- Hot chick that needs their help (you know there has to be one) = Gotta go with Spyder, the nicest, sexiest chick out there (after my Supermodel Wife, of course).
Okay, who are you're nominations?
tagged: television, TV, The A-Team, Bruce Willis, Matthew McConaughey, Woody Harrelson, Michael Clark Duncan, Megan Fox, pop culture