Tuesday, March 18, 2008

YouTube Tuesday: Semi fan

As a K-State fan, I've become accustomed to heartbreak and disappointment.

I think trials and tribulations are character building for sports fans. I mean, it's easy to be a fan of a team that's always winning. It takes depth and complexity to stay a faithful fan to a team that continually disappoints.

I think this theory accounts for the extreme shallowness of all KU fans (not you, of course. You're the exception). But hey, it's just a theory.

Anyway, this is all to say good luck to K-State in their first-round matchup against USC. I'll get my hopes up, cheer loud, etc.

Those comments are just tangentially related to Will Ferrell, who appears also to be a K-State fan.



tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...