Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Feast

Welcome to the 3AM Diner. Take a seat at the counter. Your waitress will be with you soon.

Appetizer
Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
City. No contest. I grew up in "the country," and while the scenery and solitude are nice (I love visiting home), the cultural opportunities even in a small city like KC far outweigh the benefits of Small Town USA (in my humble opinion).

Soup
Who is the cutest kid you know?
My daughter, of course.

Salad
Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.
It's not butter.

Main Course
If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?
I'm pretty sure I've already answered this question once, so I'll choose a different product. Hmmmm. I guess I'll go with my favorite Scotch, The Glenlivet, because I could probably work a free case out of the deal.

Dessert
What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?
Liquid caffeine supplements (about four cups a day).

Here are some of the other customers at the diner: Logtar, H-Train (Happy B-Day!), Bea, Chimpo, Shane, Sit Stay

tagged: , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn to riff...