Tuesday, May 23, 2006

YouTube Tuesday: Canon

This promising young musician has a great career ahead of him if he chooses to focus on classical music.

In the home-brew video below, we see him take on Johann Pachelbel's Canon with aplomb. It's good to see that there is at least one youth whose cultural awareness hasn't been eroded by Xbox and MySpace.

And for those of you who "don't like" classical music, at least give this a chance. It rocks. (And excuse me for trying to class up this joint).



tagged: , , , , , ,

3 comments:

  1. After Pauly Shore, you owe us a lot more dignity!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Happy, and I have a wicked YouTube habit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat your heart out Eddie Van Halen!
    I think I gave myself wiplash rocking out to that song!

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...