Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Best... Hack... EVER!

This hack is so awesome! I can't wait to try this along Roe Avenue, except I'm thinking of using something a bit more demented, like:

KILL THEM
KILL THEM ALL!!



Here's a quote from the criminal mastermind who perpetrated this wicked-funny hoax.
Recently a construction company left a pair of these signs in my neighborhood, blasting out their pointless messages. Being a creative tinkerer, I decided to do something about it.
And a special thanks to Andrew at Just for the Record for mining this gold.

tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I hacked my Robosapien v2.

    It now has a "Kill All Humans" program loaded and ready to go.

    So please...don't piss me off.

    If you see a white jeep in traffic, just get out of my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any time my man. Spreading the word of mischief is what I do...I'll consider this evening to be a wrap.

    ReplyDelete

Your turn to riff...